124.414 Drug paraphernalia.
1. a. As used in this section, “drug paraphernalia” means all equipment, products, or materials of any kind used or attempted to be used in combination with a controlled substance, except those items used in combination with the lawful use of a controlled substance, to knowingly or intentionally and primarily do any of the following:
(1) Manufacture a controlled substance.
(2) Inject, ingest, inhale, or otherwise introduce into the human body a controlled substance.
(3) Test the strength, effectiveness, or purity of a controlled substance.
(4) Enhance the effect of a controlled substance.
b. “Drug paraphernalia” does not include hypodermic needles or syringes if manufactured, delivered, sold, or possessed for a lawful purpose.
2. It is unlawful for any person to knowingly or intentionally manufacture, deliver, sell, or possess drug paraphernalia.
3. A person who violates this section commits a simple misdemeanor.